I totally blanked out for my econs CT despite effectively studying for 4 days. But nope I ain't gonna whine and moan about how sad my life is. I'm just gonna work harder harder harder!!! And smarter too:) Good or bad, I praise the Lord. At least my case study was not so bad(although pretty bad too)
Anyways I was feeling refreshed for physics tuition today and I woke up on my own at 730. Likka not bad right:) Met S after tuition for lunch at pasta mania, where we played lots of stupid yet fun games;)
Did a lil shopping and I bought this Charles n Keith wallet from a flea for only 10buxxx!! Was retailing for 30bux a long long time ago and I didn't wanna buy it then. So yes, cheap deals make my day^^
Then S just had to be stupid and piss me off so i met Sunshine with a grouchy face:( Actually today is kinda the first time both of us went out tgt alone, just the two of us. But im glad it turned out well:) oh and we relied on Google map(which caused us a few wrong turns) and walked for 2.4km to get to the hotel for the PSSC scholarship seminar. Didn't feel special though we were invited guests, cause it felt pretty similar to the Job Fair we have in school :(
And we were starving by the time everything ended, so we had lunch at Vivo, shopped a lil and talked A LOT. Hehe. I truly love talking to her cause there's like no pressure no awkward moments. It just feels very relaxing? And even silence felt okay too.
Tmrw I shall wake up early to MUG. Not forgetting my nerd-plans ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment