After Mr Ong talked to us about how we have to start studying very hard alr, it's getting to me. We have CTs>June hols>prelims>Alevels.
The moment June hols end, everything's gonna go at zoom zoom speed and As would be here before I know it. Quoting him, he said we practically should have "no life" no movies no badminton(ive been into badminton lately hahaha) no tv:( So yes I want this so badly,I must endure for 6 more months.
Nobody said success was easy, nobody said this route is gonna be fun and relaxing. It's gonna be tough, tiring and draining but for the greater good, I'll hang in there. For the comforts we all desire and for the dreams we pursue, I'll persevere.
Don't care if people see me as someone w/o a life etc cause I know it's gonna be worth it in the end. Although it's painful, I doubt I can play hockey as much anymore too. One hour per week, at most? :( No more meet ups for catch up session so pardon me if I reject you if you ask me out. I'm really lagging behind time and I don't wanna regret.
gotta be healthy physically and strong mentally to not let the stress weigh me down. I can do this yes I can!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment