Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My birthday celebrations- part (i)

23rd
Waraku @ The Central for dinner!



24th
Tuition in the morning and S met me with a red helium balloon+a rose.heart He initially planned to bring me for a cable car ride but CTs were nearing plus I felt that it was a waste of $$ so we dropped that idea and decided to mug at Starbucks instead. Oh god that must be the longest sentence ever hahaha.

I left for the toilet and when I came back I saw the gift on the table, I couldn't wait to rip it open alr HAHAHA.

Pink rose for me cos he felt that red was too common. But red roses are still the prettiest, to me!:)

the gift shall be revealed later cos I didn't take pictures of it at Starbucks. And then he kept urging me to eat his "special" kinder joy but I was too full so i ignored him.



When it was around 6-ish, I got changed and we walked to the other part of town for dinner:) I kept bugging him to tell me where were we heading to but he brushed me off with "you'll seee later." Turns out to be, we were gonna have dinner at Marriott Hotel. happy






There wasn't much variety but the food's rly rly good!! Especially the black pepper crayfish omg I'm craving for it now~ Anyway, for buffets, I used to starve myself before going for them. And when I reach e restaurant, I would take lots of food and gobble them down but in less than 2 hours' time i'd be too full to continue eating. So i learnt my lesson and only took like a small serving of every dish! In the end I managed to taste everything so yay me! After dinner, I took my present out to play:)
My dear S actually bought me a..............





.
.
.
.
.
.
.............





.
.
.
.
..
.




POLAROID!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO. WITH DISNEY PRINCESS FILMS HAHAHAHAA. I WAS SO HAPPY WHEN I OPENED MY PRESENT AND I COULDN'T STOP GRINNINGGlaughing ok that smiley face isn't grinning but that's the closest to it heh.


Took a long bus ride to Jurong Point and caught Laddaland. It was surprisingly good, like it wasn't just a horror film to just make you terrified. There was actually a story behind it, a touching one! I loved that day, and
I LOVE YOU S heartheartheartheart

26th
The last day of our June holiday. I was mugging away for Physics with S and my family wanted to bring me out for a nice dinner to celebrate my birthday. But I kept rejecting them initially cos I only studied 4 topics for physics and we have like what, 20 over topics? then my sister managed to persuade me by saying smth like,"it's not like you can finish studying the remaining topics in 2-3 hours" and i thought yeah true, heck physics. So i went in the end:)

the only picture of us and it's so blur :(
Oh and my mom wanted to buy me a disney princess birthday cake from bengawan solo(they usually sell 'em) but i was out of luck and they didn't have it :( So she cut out a picture of the princesses from a flyer and pasted it on the box. No disney princess cake for me, but i was happy and touched <3



27th
I had Physics CTs on that day but i screwed it up so wtv. I had no plans on my actual birthday cos we have Chemistry AND Math the next day. But S came over and surprised me. I was seriously surprised omg. Cos like we both have CTs and all and I didn't expect him to actually come over. But he did :')

Yes he based his design on the picture you see in the phone. can't tell right? HAHAAHA  Appreciated the effort though :) And then I received my 2nd present!


look at the amt of newspaper he wasted just to watch me look stupid. tsk tsk. but anyways, I LOVE MY DISNEY PRINCESS BOTTLE :D Oh and, rmb the "special" kinderjoy from above??

there, here you go! He actually opened the surprise part of the egg and put in a handmade Ariel ring:) And on my birthday, he gave me another one.. This time, he put a handmade pooh hairclip inside.





I feel blessed :) xo

No comments: