Friday, July 01, 2011

The fish bone curse

Today's such a good day!!!!!!!:) despite having P C M E GP lectures, despite the gloomy sky and chilly weather, i feel so warm in my heart when I meet the girls again :') I really miss them so so much and each one of them, they're so irreplaceable<3 you girls are amazing. x I'll blog about the amazingness soon, but for today... It's just more of a whiny post. So like 3 years ago, smth similar happened to me.

Read about it here:http://patrickfelldown.livejournal.com/21026.html#cutid1 In short,I ate fish spaghetti(boneless fish) and had a fish bone stuck to my throat. OMG DAMN UNLUCKY I TELL YOU. What's the possibility of finding a FISH BONE in a BONELESS fish spaghetti meal?! Less than 5% I bet.

So today, I was eating Laksa. Omg you know laksa right, the yellow noodles in coconut milk(+other ingredients and seasonings)soup? Once again, I had a fish bone stuck to my throat. UNLUCKY OR WHAT?! Then all my friends asked me to get rice to make use of it's stickiness to force the bone down. And like eat a pineapple cos it's acidic and it can dissolve the bone?! Hahaha. I was desperate,so I tried anything. But they were of no use.

I rushed to the polyclinic after school, spent $35.70+consultation fees to get the fish bone out. Ok end of story....although I spent $53 at the private clinic e last time, which cost more, but it doesnt make much of a difference. Stupid fish bones >:(

No comments: