Sunday, July 17, 2011

Life's like that

Haven't logged in for quite some time alr but I see a visitor from California on my footprints page. Hello to whoever you are :)

A quick update:
-I caught Harry Potter (mixture of happy and sad feelings) the snape story is rly sad:( and when Fred died too. I didn't read the books but wan ling told me that they left out plenty of details. I felt that it could be longer too~ But anyway i sorta grew up with hogwards im gonna miss it.:'( potter marathon when all the DVDs are out!!
-Took a stroll down the railway tracks with S♥
-Got cheated by Coca cola cos they postponed our temp job w/o telling us. What bad organization skills for a reputable company like them? And there you go, I wasted my Sunday morning

I've been thinking.. Does input=output? Everyone worked hard but results don't show. Will you really reap what you sow? I guess there's no definite answer. As long as youre able to account to yourself,it's all good. There's always another way out... There will always be another way out.

No comments: