1st July- our post CTs hockey day. I missed out the fun cos of the stupid fish bone!! Thank you Huixin for accompanying me the polyclinic <3 x. We got back in time for the games though. The girls just sat in the middle of the field and played silly games. But we always seem to find joy in everything we do tgt?
then xiujing, donna, ann(who always can't make it) and Chloe left and excluded themselves for dinner. I was obviously sad! Like it was a rare meet up after CTs :( It turned out to be a surprise though. I was talking to Shermaine and then suddenly voices chorused tgt to sing the birthday song for chyiyin and I. All of us wore party hats and the prata hut uncle even asked Chantel to put on hers cos she didn't do so. Hahahah. Cake's good too but I had to eat my prata and watch it melt before me. Luckily I brought my polaroid too!! Cos I was thinking it'd be good to take some team photos aft our training. And that's about ittttt:)
thank you girls:')
3rd July- Surprise celebration by my sisters.
Honestly, I don't expect them to celebrate for me, needless to say, give me a surprise. But they did and it was such a pleasant surprise <3 So it was like after our photoshoot and they brought me to this Japanese restaurant at Takashimaya. And after lunch, they got me my first Samantha Thavasa!:) That day was reallllllly nice cos I went on a shopping spree with S after that. It's smth like -spots dress, feels nice, try, buy- awesomest feeling ever~
thanks guys

4th July- A bohemian 18th birthday with my girls.
Met up with 'em at Plaza Sing but they don't look bohemian pls:( cheat my feelings. And to top off their "bohemian" look, they just tied the bohemian braids. Hahaha. Anyway I had fun talking, catching up, laughing out loud and most importantly, feeling what I used to feeeeeeel <3 I love them so so much. Oh then the fish and co. staff made me stand on the chair to sing me a birthday song and im like "whutttttttttt? on the chair?!" But it was in a way...new? HAHAHHA.
And you know what's the most epic thing of the night?!? I was making a wish yada yada and then it was time to blow the cake. I forgot why but something made me laugh and i went HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH and i laughed my candle away -.- Hahhaa it's seriously unglam and stupid, but special at the same time yes!:D
<3
5th July- 18th birthday with Berenice and Wan Teng.
Short dinner at BKK. Exchanged gifts+cards, took polaroid pictures and berenice kept failing(it's either her eyes are closed or one eye is covered by her hair). So in the end we went to a nearby film shop and bought a box of film to spam polaroid pictures:) We need another meet up ok!

BIRTHDAY POLAROIDS. Excluding the celebration with my sisters and kenneth~
ok tooodles
No comments:
Post a Comment