Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Rejuvenated
I realized that my plans fail, most of the time. After weeks of experimenting, I finally devised a (proper)study plan and i feel rejuvenated:) hehe. It feels good to have like a plan. Maybe I'm not the kind that loves spontaneity. Mm wait.No,actually i do. Hahaha. I love spontaneous shopping trips/crazy outings!!! Ahh Bff,rmb how we took the bus to town during exam period during sec 2? Or sec 3. So anyway I do hope that I'll not be brought down by the daunting amt of work I've to complete. And of course, this mustnt be "all talk and no action" i finally made some headway in my career choices and therefore I will work hard to get it. Amidst all the ambitions and all, I guess I've to remind myself that ultimately, even if I don't get what I want. It's all good. X
No comments:
Post a Comment