Each time I see her, she claims she's not feeling well. When I lie beside her,I never fail to notice the many medical plasters all over her body. Before I step into her room, I'll pray that she'll look more energetic than the last visit. Cos it pains my heart to see her feeling so miserable. I don't know what to do. When I visited her today, I found out that she hasn't really ate much for the whole of today. And she even vomitted. But she's continually swallowing countless pills everyday. How to do without food?
It pains me further when she makes comments like "Im better off dead.", "I'm gonna die soon.". I don't want her to go. I know it's very selfish of us cos she's feeling so miserable. But I really don't wanna say goodbye. I want her to get better. I want her to see me succeed and do well for As.
Sometimes I'm so caught up in my school work and I'm so tired to even visit her. You bet I'm feeling guilty and I rly hate myself for it. Even when i visit her, i don't know what to do. All I can do is merely give her a tight hug and ask her to take care before I leave. I really don't know. I love her so much
No comments:
Post a Comment