Monday, August 29, 2011

So this is how it's gonna end

It's like when one party tries hard, the other doesn't put in as much effort. And when the other starts to fight for it, the one who used to do so just gives up.
Life's annoying like that isn't it? Sometimes I really wonder and doubt the things that you say and the feelings you claim to have. You know it's so real that it actually made me feel something? It made me feel guilty and stuff. But now, when I see how things are now, I'm beginning to doubt everything you used to say.
The problem? I feel it's pride and I'm even more convinced after tonight. Since no one bothers to take the first step, then so be it. Leave things like that. What for struggle for smth that you don't rly desire at all? Well, you claim to want it a lot. You seem to place so much importance on it. But your actions doesn't show. Then, are you sure you really want it? Or is it that you just can't bear to lose it? It's something youre used to having and you cant help but feel a part of you missing when it's gone. You don't really want it, do you? you don't really care. You're just doing the bare minimum that anyone can do. Why makes you so special then??

No comments: