Sad to say, I didn't do anything for my Nj teachers. Well, 'cept for the class gift. Since last year, I always had the impression that Nj teachers arent good. And then I thought about it recently. Actually it's only MYHZ that brought me the most misery. All my other teachers are in fact not bad at all:)
Although i've had like 3 physics teachers in 2 years, they're all rly good! Good in a sense that theyre all so inspiring and motivating. I rmb Mr Ooi, he'd always tell us not to give up and he will use his old Nj results to show us how the "impossible" is achievable:) And his LOL-able jokes during lessons.
Then there's Mr Chew, who's like patient and nice. And he'd constantly wna improve his teaching methods so that we can benefit. But the only bad pt is that he's not exactly experienced so when we ask qns, we'd have to wait for him to think of the answer for quite some time. Oh and before he left us, he even offered to give us free furniture cos he's moving house. But everyone ignored that email hahaha.
Lastly, we have Mr Lim, our sh2 teacher. Most ppl think he looks like a coffeeshop uncle and my tuition teacher claims that he has the looks of the butcher. Hahaha but srsly, there are some similarities:) Jokes aside, he's very encouraging. No matter how badly we done for physics, he will constantly tell us we're actually not bad and we can do it. I'll always rmb his "if you dare to leave blanks, why dont you dare to just make a smart guess and write something?"
so my physics teachers are actually rly awesome and I'm blessed to have them:)
Last year's econs teacher wasn't that good but this year's one is nice. Most importantly, every single one of her lessons make me feel very very productive and like i'll definitely learn smth new or revise smth.
ok last subject, math. I've had a fair share of math teachers. Like.. 6! Hahaha that's a lot I know. I shall only talk about three of them. The first one was Mr Neo. He's smart and all and he teaches math in a different way. An I rly like that he's so willing to give me consultations and stuff. I'll never fail to laugh like mad when having consultations w/ him. Sadly, he left Nj!
Then Mr Tsang took us for promos and he's such an awesome+cute teacher. I rmb him sharing with us his scholarship experience in UK. plus his Hongkie accent is v cute hehehe. I was so sad to find out that he wasn't following us up to sh2. :(
My current teacher is Mr Teo and he's smart. He teaches us way beyond tutorials but he always wastes half the lesson telling us stories. That's not bad cos we balance work and play? Hahah. Math lessons are always time to laugh out loud an distress.
I realized I left out GP. but she's from Canada so her mindset is more open and like she's funny. She's called Miss Champagne!:)
ok I didn't know I'll type such a long post abt my Nj teachers but they're actually pretty awesome! 'cept for Chem. I shall take more polaroids w/ them during prom night:)
was glad I escaped from nj halfway through the celebrations. Because of that, I managed to see my favourite kranji teachers :) I saw Mrs Ram, Mr Benny Lim, Ms Sim, Miss Lee, Mr Koh CH and Miss Vanitha. But I'm quite sad to see many teachers no longer in kss. Teachers like mr lim yt, ms Fazlin and miss tang:( ahh well, im meeting ms Fazlin soon:) ok toodles
No comments:
Post a Comment