Tuesday, December 12, 2006

♥ Childish delights


yesterday

Actually wanted to go Melissa's house.
But in the end , we realised that we had nothing to do.
So I didn't went >:((((
Then asked Sandra sweetie out :D
Sat MRT to causeway
Then halfway , it was pouring .
Was cooling though :D

(Notice that the image of the trees were blurred.
Cos the rain was heavy )

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then reached we there.
Passed by those food stores / fastfood restaurants & the aroma of those food attracted me .
But I just ate lunch before going out , so I told myself not to eat.
And also asked Sandra sweetie to prevent me from eating .
So we went all the way to the top to buy SWEEETTTSS :D
AND -.-
Beside the CANDY SHOP was the food court.
Again , I felt hungry >:(
So I couldn't stand it anymore , then I went to eat .
:DDD
After eating , I felt so ENERGETIC :D
Hee.
So we went down & shopped.
Passed by kiddy palace & we decided to go in and play :x
haha :D
Played with all the kiddy stuffs there .
Then we saw these UBERRRRRRR CUTEEEEE bags.
So we tried to take it .
& we took a picture (:
Hahahaha.
Sandra sweetie.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Me .

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then we went down to Metro.
So , sandra sweetie decided to take pictures in the fitting room :D
But we couldn't go in empty-handed.
That's why we just took one shirt & pants anyhow & went in :x
&.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

(:
Then we went down .
&
Still shopped.
Took clothes again.
But this time not anyhow.
And we went in the fitting room.
Surprisingly , I liked the top that I took.
So I bought it.
Haha :D
Didn't expect to buy anything.
Just wanted to window shop.
But in the end , I still bought something :X

After that , we took the Mrt to Yishun to collect something.
Waited longggggggg but meanwhile listened to 梁山伯与茱丽叶.
I just LOVEEE it so much (:
hee.

Then we went home (:
&
The day ended .
Thanks SWEETIE for accompanying me :D

Today

Met up with maggie dar , alisa sweetheart & xueli honey :D
Actually with belicia baobei too .
But she was not feeling well >:((
Saddddd.
Before reaching lot one , I saw Mr Sim :DDDDD

Anyway , starting when we decided to sit the Mrt to Sentosa , all of us we DARRNNNN quiet .
Haha :D
Then slowly , it got better.
But suddenly , we realised that we have NOTHINGGG to do at Sentosa , so we went to Escape.
Haha yes .
I swore I won't go there again.
But still , I did.
Ohgawd , DON'TTTT punish me :x

THIS TIME IT DIDN'T RAIN .
yayyy :D
First we started with flipper.
The sun was scorching hotttttt >:(
While waiting , we took pictures :D

XueLi honey & Me

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Maggie dar & Me

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


It was sad that Alisa sweetheart didn't want to take pictures >:(
Then ,
Xueli honey & me had funnnn screaming :D
Haha.
Actually she was scared that's why she screamed.
Next was rainbow :D
We sat at the front row.
Seats which were reserved for Adults.
Yayyyy (:
Must be double the fun.
& IT IS :D
heee .
Then I got hungry.
But we decided that we will finish playing Go-kart before going to eat.
OHOH.
Snack was CANDYFLOSSSSSSS ! Reminds me of Joelyn CANDYFLOSSY :D
WAITEDDD FOR AGES.
& FINALLYYYYY it was our turn.
The whole journey was smooothhhh :D
Until the end , the guy bumped me and he got me stuck there looking like a retard .
But he didn't even apologise >:(
Luckily the Escape person came to my rescue :DD

Haha.
After we finished playing , it started to drizzle .
Hee , how lucky can we get :D
Then , we went to eat .
I SO-LOVE the word EATTTTT :D
On the way out , I saw Xueqi :D
She was with her friends I guess .

But anyway , we went out to eat at Macs.
And when we're about to go back , it stopped drizzling :DD
I just loveee the weather so much :D
Haha.

Then , as we're still quite full , we decided to play carnival games.
And yayyyy :D
Maggie dar won consolation prize.
But it's quite . uhhh . Useless ? LOL :D

Here , introducing , the consolation prize :D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

(Maggie threw it away :DDDDD )

Haha (:
Then we played family coaster.
Cos ALLLL THE exciting rides have longggg queues , which was sad >:(
Actually at the beginning , it was slow.
So me & Alisa sweetheart said ,
" So SLOWWWW ! "
Then suddenly , it became very fast.
LOL :D
And we're like giggling throughout :D

HAHAHAHAHA
The very next ride we're sitting is UNBELIEVABLE.
We sat the kiddy train :D
haha.
& there's a picture of xueli honey & me :D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Maggie & Alisa

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


:D
WE DID SIT THE TRAIN .
Though kiddy-licious , we HAD FUNNNN LAUGHING.
LOL :D
Then I also snapshot-ed a picture of Maggie dar & Alisa sweetheart (:
They were so reluctant to sit on it .
But it's funnnnyyy okay :D

Then we sat the kiddy aeroplane.
TOOK PICTURES :D
No matter how they hid , I still managed to take ABIT :D
Haha.
We ( or rather I . lol :X ) seemed to have fun sitting on all the kiddy rides :D

Maggie & Xue li (:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Alisa (:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Thennnnn we're really being crazy
We went to sit the ferris wheel.
& we kept shaking it.
It was UBERRR FUNNYYYY :D
The more the person told us not to shake , the more we shook it :x
HAHAHAHAHAHA :DD

Then lastly when we were queueing up for the family coaster again ,
it started to get REALLL WINDDDYYYY.
Thunders could be heard.
Lightning could be seen.
This time we were not so LUCKYYY.
So all the outdoor rides were stopped . >:(

Then we went to burger king to sit for awhile & we left.
While walking out , I slipped & FELL cos my slippers were too slippery.
AWWWW
>:(
LOL.

After we left , it started to rain again.
So we sat the bus & left for Pasir Ris MRT Station.
While we were on the bus , a lady boarded it & she walked past me .
What's funny is not that she walked past me.
But that she knocked by head with her body.
LOL :D
I keep having injuries >:(
Then I just said , " OUUCCCHHHH "
& We continued our chat.
HAHA :D

On the Mrt , we were having a discussion .
Cos we're unsure of where to go.
But after much deliberation , we decided on Icon at Bugis :D
Did not manage to find anything muchhhhh until the 2nd Level.
Saw many nice clothes.
Tried on two tube tops & bought one.
While Maggie dar bought two (:
YAYYYY.
So happy can.
LOL.
Once again , I didn't expect I'd buy anything.
But , I still did >:((((
Can't stop spending .

Haha.
After that , we went separate ways.
Alisa sweetheart & Xueli honey went to take the bus.
Maggie dar went to take a cab.
& I went to take the Mrt.
I guess as it was the peak hour , so there were many people.
But I feel fine :D

Then I witnessed something again -.-
There was this pregnant lady standing next to me.
That's not weird.
The weird thing was there was no one OFFERING THEIR SEATS TO HER.
LIKE HELLO , wasn't there a sign that says
" Please give up your seats to others who needs it more then you "
& EVERYONE WAS LIKE OBLIVIOUS TO HERRR ?!?!?!?
gawd.
How selfish they can be.
THIS IS NOT ALLLL.
Then someone left his seat & one KIASU UNCLE just hurried & snatched the seat.
LIKE OMG.
How can he be so KIASU ( okay this is none of my business ) & INCONSIDERATE ?!
There's like a pregnant lady INFRONT OF HIM -.-
I hate it when I witness this kinda stuffs.
I HATE IT >:(
I REALLY DO.
shucks!
Only after quite a long time , someone behind me left her seat .
So I just looked at the pregnant lady & sort of EYE-CONTACTED her to sit before anyone snatches it.
Haha.
Then she just sat.
I can just FEEELLL her heaving a sigh of relief.

After I changed Mrt , I bumped my head -.-
I DON'T KNOW WHYYYYY I KEEP HAVING INJURIES.
Then I just whispered " ouchhhh " to myself.
LOL.
Like some girl talking to herself.
Well , I am .
Haha.

Then I reached lot one.
Went Ice lemon Tee & Seiyu to find something I wanted .
But in vain >:(
So I just wentttttt homeeeee.

NOTICE that I clipped up my fringe on both days.
Cause my fringe is too short & ugly.
So I rather clip it :D
I blogged ALOTTTT TODAY :D


So ,
BYE






uh.
I almost forgotten.

john thanks :D
BEL haha . I'M SO TOUCHED :DD
MAGGIE (: yay. had fun with you today :D
melissa(: dearest ! I love you tooo ! & Sorry about yesterday .
Yongkian LOL. You haven't see my horrible fringe YET !
wayne Thanks (: Credits to Michelle too (:
junmay If you're not coming to kranji , it's harder to see you >:((((((
JOCELYN Smack ! For the current moment , YES (:
jiaying thanks for tagging (: Will tag you too (:
BEL Haha thanks . I LOVE YOU TONNNNNS.
weiqin haha YEAHHH ! HE'S SO IRRESISTABLE ! :D
Yongkian Noooooo ! I LOOK ABNORMAL . REALLY ! If not I won't be forced to clip up my hair . That's my last resort.
laura welcome (: I just want you to be happy :D
Michelle Haha I love you TONNNNS too . Guess you had fun on your birthday :D
Dicks0n Haha thanks (: But , credits to Michelle too (:
DOREEN:] hee , we're both HYPERRRRRRRR :D being hyper ROCKS ! :D

yayyyy done :D

1 comment:

WAYNE said...

u look really cute in the pics!!!