Ultimate Survey (377 questions long)
time started: 4:51PM
full name: Emilia Ooi Yu Han (:
nickname(s): hanhan .
birthday: 27 June 1993
where were you born: Mount Elizabeth Hospital
zodiac sign: Cancer
height: 1.52cm at least (: YAYYYYY I've grown taller
weight: 41/42 kg . OKAYYYY I'M FAT
hair color: brown black ? I don't know
eye color: Black
shoe size: 5 ?
ring size: IDK
skin type (freckles, tan, albino, etc.) : tan
blood type: O +
grade: in america we'll be 8th graders(:
GPA: IDK
siblings: two
tattoos: zero
piercings: ears
hobbies: LOTTTTTS.
FAVOURITE
color: black ^^ white .
food: spicy food . JUNKK FOODDD
candy: I love all types of candies
type of cheese: I only eat cheese cake
pizza topping: ham
salad dressing: thousand islands.
sandwich: Eggs
cereal: honey stars , coco crunch . RAHHHH lots.
fruit: mango , SWEEEETTT strawberries
vegetable: kangkong
berry: strawberry
cake: swensen's ice-cream cake
book: tonnnns
movie: tonnnns
magazine: No preferences
newspaper: The New Paper
tv show: drama serials ?
website: www.-EMILIA.blogspot.com :D
radio station: 93.3
font: tahoma
cartoon character: timmy (:
artist (painter): idk :x
actor: not much preferences.
actress: not much preferences.
cd: 5566 's CDs
song: tonnnns
music group: tonnnns
music type: as long as they're nice (:
day of the week: saturday
month: december
season: winter
holiday: december holidays
shampoo: Pantene ? As long as they smell great (:
conditioner: As long as they help me with my split ends.
number: 1
phrase: never expect others to believe you when you don't even believe yourself . Uhhh I guess it's not a phrase ? :DDD
store: a store that has things that i loveee :D
weather: sunny and windy
restaurant: a restaurant that has tasty yet cheap food :D
channel: SCV channels
teacher: Miss Lee (:
weekend activity: going out(:
hangout: mall(:
house color: uhhh Inside or Outside ? :x
sport to watch: Netball .
sport to play: Netball & Bowling.
animal: Dogs :DD
flower: Roses
guy's name: idk
girl's name: idk
board game: as long as it's fun
party game: CONCENTRATION GAME :DDDD
story from childhood: Tonnnnnns . But the one with the deepest impression - Cinderella :D
body part: ALL :D I love myself :DD
HAVE YOU EVER
been on a train: yes
been in a car accident: no
caused a car accident: no
run into a wall: yes -.-
burned a potato chip: yes
almost burned the house down: no
smoked: no
been drunk: no
been high: ALWAYS ! :D
broken the law: yes :x
burned a cd (if yes, the one above is yes): no
kissed someone of the opposite sex: my dad(:
kissed someone of the same sex: my mum(:
frenched an animal: nahhhh
made out: made out meaning ?
had cyber sex: -.- nahhhh
gotten engaged: nahhhh
had an online relationship: nahh
been rejected by a crush: nahh but he didn't say anything :( sighhh thinking of the pastttttt :(
loved: yeah.
made yourself cry to get out of trouble: huh dts.
cried in public: does school counts ?
cried over a movie: King kong , Click & ( The baby show . I forgotten the title :x )
fallen asleep in a movie theatre: nahhh I wouldn't be able to wake up
given someone a bath: ALFIE TAY :D
been to a boarding school: hmmmmm maybe ? I forgotten
been home-schooled: nahhh
lost a valuable item: yeah. LOTSSSSSS !
bungee jumped: nahhh
skied: nahhh :( I want to .
met the president: yeah , at De La Salle.
met a celebrity: Yeah
gotten a cavity: yeah
shopped at abercrombie & fitch: huh? meaning ?
made a prank call: yeah :x
skipped school: yeahhh :x
faked sick to get out of school: yeahhhhhh :XXXXXX
purchased something that you knew didn't fit: nahhh
climbed a tree: i tried :(
fallen from a tree: nahh
broken a bone: no .
sprained anything: always ! :D
passed out: almost
made yourself pass out: how ? LOL.
been to disney world: nah
been to a theme park (not disney): yeah .
said i love you and meant it (not to a relative): yeahhh :D
made a model volcano (working model): yup . for the project (: I still remember how we made it erupt . LOL :D
made a clover leaf with your tongue: I tried before but i failed :D
PAST
what did you do yesterday: Cut my hair & kicked a big fuss out of the unexpected results :(
memory you miss the most: primary school memories.
memory you want to forget: I wantttt . but i just can't
something you regretted after it was done: yeahhh. life is full of regrets. sigh.
THE LAST
song you heard: 梁山伯与茱丽叶
cd you bought: that was long ago
thing you said: i know ( reply to my sis )
time you cried: the day before yesterday ( for one litre of tears )
movie seen in a theatre: The grudge 2
thing you ate: Chocolates from HongKong (:
person who called: my mum ( complaining about the Ipod Nano :D )
nail polish shade worn: Ahhh I forgotten.
time you showered: yesterday night .
person who complimented you: Gan Die .
AT THIS MOMENT
what are you listening to: None
what are you wearing: Shirt & Fbt shorts.
what are you thinking: how to earn money
what are you scared of most: snakes ( even a fake one SO PLEASE DON'T FREAK ME OUT ) , spooky stuffs.
how many people are on your buddy list: msn ? 515 .
FUTURE
occupation: lawyer ? I cant see my future. LOL. or maybe something to do with drama .
marriage site: On the sea ? LOL
honeymoon: As long as it's with someone I love (: Probably Paris.
place to live: own home(:
kids: 2 .
car: Not sure.
what are you doing tomorrow: Meet Ting
do you think george bush will be reelected: IDC.
will there be a wwIII: hopefully not . But I hope I'll survive & I'll be able to share with my children the story (:
will politics ever be truthful: idk .
will humanity snuff itself out: idk .
can the gov. be changed: yeahhh nothing's impossible.
FRIENDS
best friend: Nahh . Don't believe in those stuffs.
funniest: Can't remember for now .
silliest: Silliest in what way ?
loudest: Liying
quietest: Pearlyn
craziest: I so wish to put myself . LOL
calmest: Idk
skinniest: Doreen .
best secret keeper: Shi Jie
worst secret keeper: You-know-who (:
the one you have but don't want: If I don't want , I won't have.
smartest: Samantha / Jinny
preppiest: eh?
peppiest: ehh?
most hyper: Doreen.
hottest: Idk
weirdest: Everyone can be weird :D
biggest pervert: idk
most annyoing: everyone can be annoying at times.
shyest: Pearlyn ?
most religious: many(:
DO YOU BELIEVE IN
heaven: yes
hell: yes
angels: yes
devil: yes
god: yes
buddha: yes
aliens: yes
ghosts: yes
spirit (soul): yes
soulmates: no
reincarnation: yes
love at first sight: yes
karma: yes
love in general: yes, in general
luck: yes
yourself: ABSOLUTELY.
CRUSH
who and when was your first crush: probably kindergarden ? I forgotten who
any now: Nah
a celebrity crush: Used to be 王仁甫
who do you want to be with right now: someone that can make me happy (:
who's number do you want: Noneee
who do you want to kiss: no one
what is something you dont understand about the opposite sex:
Haven't thought of something yet
if you could go on a date with anybody, who would it be: Anyone that can make me happy.
on scale of one to ten, how romantic are you: It depends
first thing noticed about the opposite sex: The X-factor.
what do you look for personality-wise: True .
biggest turn on: IDK
biggest turn off: ARROGANCE
something they wear that turns you on: IDK
something they wear that turns you off: IDK
the most romantic thing you want to happen to you: sing/play me a romantic song on the guitar(:
the most romantic thing that has happened to you: (:
what do you wear on a coffee date: the usual?
is it right to flirt if you're taken: Nahh
is cyber cheating: yeahh
are eyes the passegeway to the soul: yup :D
who would you like to take to the prom: it's still too early.
do you want to hug somebody right now: Nah
do you know what an aphrodisiac is: Yup (: Cause of Herb Garden :D
DESCRIBE
mellow: relaxed
melancholy: sad
the perfect date: watching the sunset together.
the perfect mate: It's hard to find one though.
how m&m's are made: i only care about eating them :x
why manhole covers are round: cause the holes are round ?
ONE OR THE OTHER
coke/pepsi: coke
sprite/7-up: 7-up
boxers/briefs: -
gold/silver: silver
vanilla/chocolate: chocolate
flowers/candy: BOTHHH :D
book/magazine: magazine
tv/radio: tv
glass half empty/half full: half full
democrat/republican: republican
colored pencils/markers: markers
coffee/tea: coffee
sun/moon: Sun
day/night: day
hot/cold: cold
dog/cat: dog
button/zipper: button
cotton/feather pillow: cotton
blue/purple: purple
plumber/trashman: trashman
jeans/shorts: shorts :D
long distance relationship/none: long distance relationship meaning ?
mechanical/regular pencil: mechanical
matt/ben: idk
that 70's show/simpsons: that 70's show
kelso/eric: eric
donna/jackie: jackie
bart/lisa: lisa
romeo/juliet: bothhh :D
romantic comedy/thriller: bothhh :D
nsync/bsb: neither
peanut butter/jelly: Jelly
waffles/pancakes: pancakes
letter/email: letter
florida/california: california.
pizza/burgers: pizza
hat/visor: idk
football/rugby: football
iceskating/blading: ice skating
movie at home/in theatre: in theatre
FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU HEAR
yellow: dirty fellow
red lipstick: gloss are nicer
socks: shoes
cowtipping: ?
moulin rouge: bad .
greenland: Mo0o0o0o0o . LOL.
iceland: snow
harry potter: magic
red: hawttt
blackberry: blueberry
rose: romantic
rooster: chicken
taxes: money
bill clinton: rich
whipped cream: yummm
george w. bush: united states ?
lollipops: I LOVE :D
dreams: never come true
love: hate
guys: guys lorrrr :D
south park: west park
boy bands: Westlife
penguins: So cute (:
girls: I'm one :D
thong: what thong ?
death: has to happen
spoons: forks
junk mail: irritating
dairy: milk
panties: underwear
your father: loves you :D
pizza: ham
britney spears: celebrity
vitamin: C
ARE YOU
happy: yeah
sad: yeah
religious: yeah
bitchy: at times
crazy: always
messy: hate to be
mad: often
slacker: totallyyy
nerd: no
bookworm: last time
jock: no
preppy: no
selfish: sometimes
giving: sometimes
obsessive: very :D
violent: yeah
calm: probably
peaceful: sleeping
mellow: at the beach.
eccentric: i can be
caring: yes
untrustworthy: no
loyal: yes
patriotic: yeah
perverted: in what way ?
colorful: yeah
artistic: idk
MISCELLANEOUS
what color is your jacket: black
do you shave: no
where: what ?
what color is your razor: ain't got one
what size is your bed: double decker bed is what ? LOL :D
what color crayon would you be: black :D
what are the last four digits of you phone number: 9869 :D
feelings on abortion: guilty
how long does it take you to shower: 10-15 mins
what does your screenname mean: IDK
thoughts on blonde pop stars in general: idk
who so you trust the most: myself :D
is cussing a necessity in life: nahh
how about coffee: when i have to rush homework .
is the world screwed: yes, quite
what's something you cant live without: my heart , the air , food , LOVE , shopping , music , water , money .
what time did you fall asleep: irregular . probably 2-2plus recently.
know what 69 means: Cancer
how about 143: Nahh
can you live without a microwave: NO.
what do think about death: sooner or later
where and when do you want to be married: when i grow up at the most romantic place ever .
do you want to drop out of school: It's hard to go back if I drop.
why is the sky blue: I say the sky is blue .
what is a good trait about yourself: I'm soft-hearted.
what do you always think about: Tonnnnnns
what is wrong with your school: HAHAHA. I'l probably take A LONGGG TIME.
what is right with your school: The friends . SOME of the teachers.
how do you react to change: I adapt fast.
do you talk to yourself: when I'm depressed or rehearsing script.
what is your opinion on love: special :D
can you afford to lose weight: Of course :D
what color would you dye your hair: I won't want to . My hair's already brown .
best thing anyone told you: ' Thanks '
what is your reaction to someone telling you you're hot: you're cold ?
does being psycho appeal to you: maybe
if you wrote a book, what would it be about: Life
what would you change your name to: I love my name :D
longest crush lasted how long: IAS.
time finished: 5.46pm
wow (:
No comments:
Post a Comment