❤ i didn't want to face reality
Few stuffs.
Cbox no more .
Changed to using Guestbook :D
So , leave alllll the messages there :D
Edit the blog .
Just added pictures to it.
But it's black & white , though .
Cause they're my FAVs :D
Woke up in the afternoon today and I decided to be GOOD (:
& I'm really GOOD :D
I completed the Math Holiday Assignment . yay :D
And I felt UBERRRRR SATISFIED with myself :D
But I'm still unsure of a few questions .
Probably getting Math tuition next year .
My mother always disliked me to have tuition .
LOL :D
It's kinda funny , right ?
From what I know , my friends' parents LOVEEE to force them to go tuition.
But it's TOTALLY DIFFERENT in my case .
I always wanted tuition.
I always wanted to do assessments. ( & I SWEAR I don't peep at the answers behind. ) HAHA :D
But , my mother just don't want me to have tution.
She thinks there's not a need.
It's quite true actually .
As long as you pay attention to what your teacher says & NOT! scribble notes to your friends , OR whisper to them , OR EVEN doodle at your textbooks ( :x ) , you'll be fine .
But there's also no harm getting tuition .
At least the teacher will ONLY focus on YOUUU :D
So I decided to " psycho " my mother to let me have tuition. Haha :D
Time seems to pass VERY fast.
It's soon going to be 2007.
And it just feels like yesterday when we're having Sec One Orientation Week .
:D
Miss those days .......
But at the same time , I'm also looking forward to next year.
I'll definitely ( I think :x ) MUG HARD.
Cause it's the streaming year.
No more going to Lot One to have lunch and slack around.
No more playing so often .
Next year will be HARD WORK.
But of course fun at times :D
while blogging halfway , it began to thunder loudly.
I wonder if it's God doubting me.
I'll WORK HARD !
I'll paste motivation posters all over the room.
:D
Right , I shall blog LATERRRRRRRRRR ( if there's something to blog about ).
No comments:
Post a Comment