24th December 2006
Christmas Eve.
I went to my mother's office cause' there was a party.
After the party ended, guess where I countdown-ed this year?
Ahh , yes finally Orchard.
But I have
Cuppage satay stall.
Quite special , though.
And we only reached home at 4 plus.
I was SO uber TIRED.
Heels I wore that day.
Reason why I took this picture: Boredom.
Oh, FYI , this was the pair of heels I bought when I went out with Joelyn candyflossy.

25th December 2006
It was Christmas day. :D :D
Actually we ( or rather I ) wanted to go Orchard.
But we changed the venue to Xin's house in the end. ( Somehow )
We reached there very fast cause' Wei Xiang's father fetched us.
And guess what was the FIRST thing I saw ?
AJ !
Xin's dog.
He was barking again & as usual , he freaked me out.
Then I just ran all the way up the Xin's room while the rest were watching tv downstairs.
I was listening to songs when suddenly I saw AJ beside me.
Surprisingly he didn't bark at me.
:D
I was really surprised.
But still it didn't stop me from being scared.
After that , I don't know why , I managed to not be afraid of him.
&
I took LOTS of pictures with him.
I realised he loved taking pictures.
:D
( That's something common in us. )
Cam-whored quite abit with the guys and AJ. ( Xin was watching tv. )
When it was 11 plus , they sent me home cause' I can't go home late.
>:(
Random shot

AJ & Me

IDK what's Zi Xuan's doing.

I adored AJ so much to the extend that I did this.


Snapshot of SJ didi

Jiawei & me.

Zi Xuan's such an irritant.

Okay , I don't know what are they doing on the bed together. :X

Sj & the pig's love story. :D :D

Snapshot of Wei Xiang

26th December 2006
My mum bought a WHOLE LOT of stuffs from Sheng Shiong for the chalet.
Then my dad drove us to the chalet.
:D
I was darn excited to go to the chalet.
But the only joy-killer was the weather.
It kept raining.
However it doesn't stops us from having fun.
:D :D
Clarence, Philemon, Me & My father went to bowl at night.
As usual , I didn't fare very well. :(
SOMEHOW, SOMEDAY, I'll master it.
After awhile, Chrismeen's family arrived. (:
& I gave her this BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG CANDY.
For her birthday & christmas.
Guess what ?
She's born on 25th December.
That's why she's named Chrismeen.
Christmas , Chrismeen.
Get it?
HOHOHO :D
Almost all of us ( my cousins ) slept very late that night.
We practically had a movie-marathon.
We watched Step Up, Tokyo Drift and Lake House.
Some of them watched all.
But they just watched again.
On the other hand, I watched none.
I so-love the character Han , in Tokyo Drift.
& the way they Drifted is so COOL.
:D
Lake House, is also another nice movie.
It's rather complicating yet romantic.
Step up is nice too.
But I kind of hate the director for letting of the characters die.
That character is SO INNOCENT.
And I seriously think he don't deserves to die.
27th December 2006
Actually I forgotten what did we do on this day.
I just know I woke up at 9 plus & I went back to sleep.
Obviously I was the last to wake up cause' I woke up only at 12 plus.
Yes, pig , lazybum.
Whatever nicknames you label.
:D
OH!
I SUDDENLY REMEMBER.
We played mahjong and we went singing.
hahah.
I have serious STM at times. :X
When it was evening, our family ( only ) just got ready for the dinner. ( Someone's wedding )
Saw Carmen there.
I missed her tonnnns(:
I shall skip the dinner part cause' it's rather boring.
I went HOME.
Take note ,home not chalet.
Cause I had ELDDS the next day.
Actually the plan was my father would fetch me to school the next morning.
I even brought the things needed for ELDDS.
But in the end, I didn't want to trouble my father.
So I went home with my Da Jie. ( She has to work. )
28th December 2006
I went to school early & I saw KahFong on the way.
She was sort of late for netball.
Then I saw someone waving to me.
But I couldn't recognise who cause' I didn't wear my specs.
As I got nearer, I realised it was YongKian.
Hee :X
Rehearsal only started at 9 AM cause' some got the time wrong.
Miss tang was so pissed.
She smsed everyone like the day before.
But some didn't receive.
Guan yeow then joked about calling to Starhub & claiming the $5. ( Weisheng tried before )
However miss tang don't seem to be happy.
So he just kept quiet.
LOL.
Rehearsal was smooth.
The main thing was to practise the song that we had to sing.
Gerard was just determined to get the song done.
After rehearsal, I just rushed back.
& My dad came to fetch me back to the chalet.
PLEASE DONT ASK ME WHY I WANNA GO BACK.
I have not swam yetttttttt.
But when I reached the chalet, it was raining.
So I just waited for the rain to stop.
And we went swimming.
The water's freezing.
But I kept swimming to keep myself warm.
After swimming, we went to play pool. ( Steffi & Me )
The rest just went either to the arcade or the bowling alley.
Trust me, I suck in pool.
It's my second time only okay.
The first time was during like p4 ?
I felt so useless that time.
I suck in both pool & bowling.
Then we went bowling again.
This time, I got a better score.
MUCH MUCH BETTER.
And I saw that little bit of hope.
You know, when drove to desperation, suddenly you saw light ?
That kinda feeling.
:D :D
We had BBQ that night.
But I didn't eat much.
Cause I kept playing.
:X
29th December 2006
Clarence woke me up cause' it was Check out time.
& YES ! I WAS THE LAST TO WAKE UP .
:(
I could see like all the things were packed already.
For breakfast/lunch, we went to Changi Village to eat.
Steffi & Sebastini were like telling Chrismeen about the ...
uh.
I dont know what you call them.
Boys pretending to be girls are called ?
They told Chrismeen that those people ( It seems rude but I really don't know what you call them )always go to Changi Village.
Then we reached home with a whole lot of stuffs.
And I'm SO TIRED.
Right.
I shall not post the chalet pictures.
I'm seriously very tired.
Places for countdown: ideas, anyone?
No comments:
Post a Comment