Sunday, December 10, 2006

♥HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELLE KE'AI (:
;

My mother's colleague bought an Ipod Nano from China for me .
At first I WAS SO DARNNNN HAPPY :DDD
Then I realised that it was a FAKE Ipod Nano.
But it's still ALRIGHT.
Cos I can't be too greedy.
I'm already contented that I HAVE an Ipod Nano.

Then after charging for 12 full hours , I plugged it out and started to try downloading songs from my sister's laptop.
Welllll , it WAS successful.
So I started to try using it , then I found out that THIS Ipod Nano SUCKED >:(
IT IS SLOWWWWWWWWW.
COMPLICATED.
A LITTLE CRAZYYYYY. ( it switches on & off by itself )
Like HELLO ? Even my phone's mp3 player IS MUCH BETTTTTERRRRRRRR.
If I really can't get a NEW REAL Ipod Nano , I rather listen to my phone's mp3 THENNNNN using this Ipod Nano.
I rather spent $69.90 to buy the 1G Ipod Nano that's ON SALE now.
At least it's BETTER , it's real & it's NOT SO SLOWWWWWWW & CRAZYYYYYYY .
Or maybe spend ABITTTT MORE to buy the 2G one.
-.-

Then I called my mother & told her ALLLLL about it.
I directly said ,
Hello Mummy , This Ipod Nano sucks . It's like shit & I rather not use it .
So she replied
Maybe it's only yours that's like that ? Maybe others' might not be like that ?
***( My mother's colleague bought A FEWWW BACK )
ME.
Huh ? I don't know lahhhh . I just tried using & I think it's shit
HER
Okay , I'll call you when I reach my office

So the conclusion is ; Either I'm getting a new one , or I'll stick to my phone's mp3.
& Maybe if MINE'S the only one like THATTTT,
means I'm darrrnnnnnn UNLUCKY.

Sigghhhhhh.
Recently, things for me hasn't been smooooooothhhhh >:(
& It's so sad.
Actually I wanted to go out today ,
But because I needed to stay at home & unplug the Ipod Nano from the charger & load songs .
That's why I decided not to go out .
& Who knows ?
It spoiled MYYYY DAY :(






:(


Righttttttt .
Shall STOPPPP probing about it.
( But I might still , after one day :/ )

No comments: