yaayyyyyyy (:
I finally finished watch 1 Litre of tears yesterday.
It has definitely changed some of my views of life .
Sometimes when I meet with setbacks in life , I think that I'm in great pain .
And there's no one that can get worser than me.
But actually somewhere at other parts of the world , there are more people in greater pain than me.
And yet they still chose to face life bravely , they still chose to live with a positive mindset & cherish everything that they have.
It has realy hellped me alotttttttt (:
So I definitely recommend the show .
Not to forget to mention , you'll cry alottttttt while watching .
But anyway I still finished watching .
yayyyy (:
Oh (:
I uploaded Alfie's picture .
To show all of you (:
This is the BEFORE hairstyle (:

This is the AFTER hairstyle (:
( But I didn't manage to take his left ear . The ear which he pierced . UHHHH correction. His father brought him to pierce )

" AFTER " hairstyle . PICTURE two ;
( Notice the two lines ) So stylish (:

As I said before , I love him the same regardless of how his hairstyle is :DDDD
Went to cut my fringe at the salon at Phoebe's house downstairs today.
AND.
IT SSSUUCCKKKEEEDDDD totally.
The UNCLE had no skills at all.
Actually I went in the shop & wanted the auntie to cut.
But the uncle just walk towards me & helped me .
SO , I just let him cut >:(
After cutting , I REALISED I LOOKED LIKE SHIT !
Actually I wanted to go to the Satay stall to help out today.
But in the end , as my hair sucked , I came home >:(
ARGH!
Then I called my mother & told her.
But she assured me that it'll grow back soooonnnnnn.
Then Phoebe said that it will grow faster if I wash my hair .
So Philemon ( Phoebe's younger brother ) joked that Phoebe's hair length remains the same always cos she didn't wash her hair.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
But obviously , she washes her hair right -.-
LOL :DD
So after what Phoebe said , I AM GOING TO WASH MY HAIR THRICE A DAY :x
ARGGGHHHHH.
No matter how angry I am , the hair's cut . So I shall stop probing about it.
Anyway Philemon did a stupid act with the plastic bag & I took a picture :DD

Haha (:
But in the end , I decided to clip my hair & HURRRRYYYY home.
ANDDDD it looked like this.

Ahhh YES.
I purposely MADE the picture SMALLLEERRRR.
Cos my hair really sucks .
Okayyyyyy , doneee (:
Replies of tags
KIYO Haha . Maybe Escape's not that bad , just that it was not our day >:(
BEL But youuuuu're going to stay at your aunt's house . It's difficult to meet you :(
LAURA hee :D It's not considered longgggg . That time when I read my archives , I realised that I had LONGGERRRR POSTS :/
LAURA Anyway still glad that you enjoyed the trip . & It's okayyyy .
lisz yayyy (: thanks . oh ! I changed the PHYLLIS to PHYLLISZ already . LOL :D
YANRU welcome anddddddd thanks :D
BEL I miss you tonnnnns too :D But what's the HAHA for ? LOL :/
JINGYING! Haha , But I lost it twice in a month & I almost got killed :/
Yongkian Yup ! Quizzes rock . I'm gonna find somemore to do (:
MICHELLE I LOVEEEEE KE'AI too (: & your birthday's coming ! Like tomorrow ? Haha :D
WANTENG hee THANKS for tagging :D & I'll tag you for sure :DD
No comments:
Post a Comment