Sunday, December 31, 2006

❤ Hell to the dog-dumpers.

I suddenly remembered something that happened during the chalet.

All of us saw this stray dog that was uber skinny.
So skinny that we could see his bones.
Then one of my cousins ( pet-lover ) gave it food.
ACTUALLY THE WHOLE FAMILY ARE PET-LOVERS. :D:D
I saw it gobble up the food as though it hasn't ate anything for 100000 YEARS.
After eating, I EVEN WITNESS HIM DRINKING THE DIRTY WATER FROM THE ROAD.( It rained that day )
I felt pain somewhere in my heart.
How sad that is ?
I felt like crying that day, really.
How could people be so irresponsible.
Heck, get this real.
If you wanna dump a dog, don't EVER adopt him nor buy him nor keep him.
If that's the attitude of these people, they should be BANNED from keeping dogs.
So what's the case now?
You love the dog when it's a puppy.
& You adore it so darn bloody much.
And when it gets older, you just dump it aside.
WHAT THE HELL !
I'm SO PISSED when I start thinking about this.
Do they even have compassion?
Wasn't Compassion one of the core values in their school?
HUH.
OKAY FINE!
Even if they don't have compassion.
They should have a HEART right?
Everyone has a heart, isn't that so?
Don't tell me their hearts are made of metal.
IT'S MADE OF BLOOD AND FEELINGS.
So, in that case, why are they doing so?
For goodness sake, IMAGINE YOU'RE THE DOG.
How WOULD YOU FEEL?
I just hope you'll feel it.
THINK, PEOPLE.
THINK !!!!!!!!!
How would you like if your parents only loved you when you're young.
WHEN YOU'RE CUTE.
Then when you get older, they dump you.
They don't do that, do they?
It doesn't mean that they are dogs, so it doesn't matter.
IT DOES!

I admit I'm not some kind of pet lover.
I admit I'm not kind.
I admit I throw things away when I don't need them.
See how evil I am ?
Humans are like that ( mostly ), YES I know.
BUT I DON'T DUMP DOGS.
I DON'T.
I'LL NEVER.
NEVER IN MY LIFE.
DOGS ARE LIVING THINGS.
LIVING THINGS.
I STRESS,

LIVING THINGS !

The most I'll throw are those clothes I don't like anymore or I've outgrown them.
The most I'll throw are toys when I don't need them anymore or I'll no longer play with toys.
I just hate WITNESSING these kinda things.


SO PLEASE.
WHATEVER SH*T
IF YOU'RE GONNA KEEP A PET,
SHOWER IT WITH YOUR LOVE TILL THE DAY OF ITS BLOODY DEATH.
OTHERWISE, YOU CAN DREAM OF KEEPING A PET.

No comments: