Tuesday, January 02, 2007

❤ Pamper her

Happy New year, people! (:

My inbox is practically flooded with the New year wishes.
Still, I have to thank everyone that wished me.
:D :D

FYI, I shall not be blogging about the past few days for this post cos' I'm going out soon.
The next update shall be after camp.
And that is, uh, 6th or 7th of January 2007.

Two last issues.
- My New year resolution.
Well, actually there are tons.
But I'll still try to name out all.


01 . To be a better person/student. ( Meaning in terms of attitude , studies & CCA )
02 . To grow taller. ( A regular resolution. )
03 . To stop using broken english. ( Verbally. )
04 . To be able to save $1000 by the end of the year. ( Not including the Red Packets I receive during Chinese New Year )
05 . To slim 4kg down.

Hmm, I think that's about ALL.

- Unable to be online again.
My sister's contract with Singtel has ended.
So I won't be able be online frequently again.
And which it's also good cos' next year is streaming year.
Thus, I'll be able to concentrate more on my studies.

But it also means I'm not sure whether I'm able to blog on 6/7th January.
We'll see how everything goes.


Enjoy your last DAY of holiday tomorrow!
:D :D


Till the next time I update, BYE!

No comments: