♥Quizzes
HEEEEE :D
I SO-LOVE QUIZZES !
Quiz NUMBER ONEEEE.
;
FAVOURITES
Color : Black & White
Food : PRACTICALLY ALL :D I LOVEEE EATING. ( maybe that's why I'm so fat )
Songs : Tonnnnnns.
Movie : uhh. Tonnnnns.
Sport : Not much preferences . But IF I have to choose one , is rollerblading a sport ? LOL :x
Day of the week : WEEKENDS ! :D
Season : Winterrrrrr :DD
Ice-cream : OMGGGG. This Quiz is making me HUNGRYYY. I love all types of Ice-cream ! :DD
CURRENT
Mood : HAPPPYYYY (: IDK why too .
Taste : CHOCOLATES !
Clothes : White V-neck Giordano Top & Jeans Shorts.
Desktop :
Time : 7:03PM
Surroundings : Tonnnns of RUBBISH.
Annoyance : MY HAIRRRRRRRR. ARGH >:(
FIRSTS
Best friend : Never really believed in best friends . BUT ... DEBORAH 's the FIRSTTT (:
Crush : HMMMM. I forgotten :(
Movie : AWWWWW. The quiz is TESTING MY MEMORY . I FORGOTTEN :x
Music : Hmmmmmmmm . MAYBEEEE one of those lullaby
LASTS
Cigarette : HUH ?
Drink : Sprite :D
Ride : MRT ?
Movie : The Grudge 2 .
Phone call : MUMMMMYYYY :D
CD : When was the last time I listened to a CD ? :x
HAVE YOU EVER
Dated one of your best friends : Nahhhh
Been arrested : Nahhh
Skinny-dipped : IDKTM !
Been on tv : Yupppp.
Kissed someone you don't know : Nahhh
THINGS
4 things you did today
- Cut my fringe
- Combed my fringe
- Clipped my fringe
- Let down my fringe.
HAHA :DD
Sounds you can hear right now : 天空-蔡依林
--
Quiz NUMBER TWO (:
;
Name 20 people you think of at the top of your head now !
1 : Joelyn CANDYFLOSSY :D
2 : Michelle
3 : ALFIE TAY ! :D
4 : Isabel
5 : Agatha
6 : Shujing
7 : Yuinping
8 : Melissa
9 : Cindy
10 : I DONT KNOW WHY BUT I SUDDENLY THOUGHT OF MISS TANG
11 : Shufen
12 : Deborah
13 : Doreen
14 : Hwai yi
15 : Yong Kian
16 : Shuyi
17 : Jingying
18 : Liying
19 : Shi Jie
20 : Merlin
1 is your best friend : Good friend :D
2 is an important person : DUH! :D
3 is your favourite friend : HE'S MY DEAREST COUSIN !
4 is your recent friend : Nahhh . I knew her for quite some time already.
5 is your close friend : Yup yup :D
11 is someone you love : Yup , of course :D
12 is someone special to you : VERY!
13 is someone you don't want to lose : Yeah . Without her , there'll be less life :D
14 is someone you hate : Nahhh ! Why should I hate him ?
15 is your care taker : Huhhhh ? No.
Qns : What will you do if you lost 1 ?
Ans : I'll feel that something's missing
Qns : What will you do if 2 propose to you ?
Ans : She won't . We're STRAIGHT :DD
Qns : What will you do if 5 and 11 dated ?
Ans : Goodness , they aren't lesbians too !
Qns : What will you do if 15 leaves you ?
Ans : I'll then lose a FUNNNN FRIEND :(
Qns : What will you do if there's no 20 ?
Ans : I'll feel SADDDDD :(
Qns : Is your index number someone special to you ?
Ans : ISABEL ? Yup yup (:
Qns : Rate 17,18 and 19 from 1 to 10 .
Ans : Can I rate all more than 10 ? :DDD
Qns : What will you do if 10 asked you out one day ?
Ans : I'll feel SHOCKED :D but happy though.
Qns : Rate 7,8 and 9 from 1 to 10 .
Ans : Can I rate all more than 10 again ? :DDD
Qns : Name 5 "numbers" you love .
Ans : ALLLLLLLL of them
Qns : Name 20 victims to do this .
Ans : Any boreddd people who has the sudden CRAVE FOR QUIZZES can kope from ME :D Cause I kope-d this too :x
LOVE THE QUIZZES ,
QUIZZES ARE THE LOVE !
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
hee :D
Don't know why I just wouldn't get bored of them ! :D
RIGHT,
BYE :D
No comments:
Post a Comment