♥ it was probably not meant to be
I woke up darnnnn EARLY today to work.
I really MEAN early.
At 7.20 am.
Then I went to get ready and I reached lot one at 8.25 am .
When I reached there , I saw Xuan Hui :DD
So we went together to Macs to wait for Kahpoh.
After waiting for a LONGGGGG TIME , she finally arrived .
Actually we planned to eat breakfast , but in the end , we didn't .
LOL.
Don't ask me why.
Maybe it's just the SUDDEN feeling :D
Thennnn I wanted to go to the toilet.
( Okay that's not SOMETHING to blog about )
But what I'm trying to bring out is that , Kahpoh kept peeking into the cubicle.
She's such a psycho ! :DD
So , the conclusion is , I can't go toilet in PEACE >:(
After waiting for the rest to arrive , we went to Chinatown to take the stocks.
Then we took the Mrt to Bukit Batok to sell.
&&& * ( WIDE SMILES )
I FINALLYYYY ! saw CONSIDERATE Singaporeans on the Mrt (:
There was this girl sitting at the two-seats area.
Then , an old couple came in at one of the stops , so the old lady sat beside her.
Upon seeing the old man , she gave up her seat.
And the couple was like , " THANKS ! THANKS ! " :D
awwww.
It was such a heartwarming scene (:
Therefore , I am relieved to know that kind souls DO STILL EXIST in Singapore :D
Righttttt :D
Feel so happy after blogging it :D
Hee.
Then we started selling our stocks .
Said things like , we're helping the ex-convicts & people from needy families.
:X
I copied from what the paper said.
Uh correction.
" what the paper printed "
( Papers don't talk , do they ? )
LOL :D
Then hold the paper & walk everywhere.
&
I HAVE LEARNT how to reject people coming up to you asking you to donate and all that .
Cause I witness many cases of rejection today .
Some were like seeing the white paper on my hand & many pens , then they avoided me.
Some took the initiative to approach me & they were asking , " What's this " ? HAHA!
Some just shook their heads. ( Some said thank you , though :D )
Some were RIDICULOUS , they IGNORED me and treated me like nothing . HELLO ?! I would appreciate if you would just say,
" Sorry , I'm in a rush "
Or something like that ?
I would prefer that rather then ( Regardless of whether is it a lie ) , they ignore me >:(((
See , all types of people :D
But I greatly appreciate those that helped to buy the pens .
It's a GREAT HELP for ex-convicts & people from needy families .
I represent them to say THANK YOU :D
And after sometime , I finally sold all the pens :D
Yay ~
Felt like I've achieved something GREAT :D
So we went to bugis to give the money to the boss .
When I came out from the Mrt , I dropped my dearest , precious , baobei , Sony Ericsson K800i.
Yeah , some of you maybe thinking ,
" no big deal what . I drop my phone ALWAYS "
But that's not the case for me >:(
I know it's only a non-living thing.
However , my heart still aches.
I HAVE FEELINGS with it .
>:((((((((
Anyway , we reached Bugis and we sat outside Macs to wait .
Meanwhile , Shi hui or Shi Min ? LOL. I forgotten her name :X
She borrowed Xuan Hui's phone to listen songs.
And one of the song's title was " something bring me to disco ? "
Something like that.
Then when she heard it , it was ,
" Are ya ready kids ? "
" Aye aye captain "
For your information , it's the theme song for Spongebob Squarepants.
LOL :D
HAHAHAHAHA
&
We had a great fun laughing :D
So FINALLYYYY , after the boss came , we left .
And sat the mrt back .
So here am I , blogging :D
P/s : I found out that Guestbooks are FUNNNN to use :D
Continue to leave messages there . Hee.
1 comment:
wow.so nice of u to help the ex-convicts&ppl from the needy families...WELL DONE!!! u phone also K800i?! SAME as my leh!!!haha
Post a Comment