Wednesday, January 10, 2007

❤ 100th Post

Kay,
sorry people.
I was kinda pessimistic at the post before.
Thanks EVERYONE who've shown me care & concern.
I was SHOCKEDDDDDD, really.
Esp ESP. Yuinping Tweetybird & Kegan.
They really ENCOURAGED me alot.

--
Anyway, the 100th Post is a happy one(:
Like what I've wanted it to be.

At first, I thought I would DREAD school.
Maybe, kind of ?
You know, waking up at such an early time pisses me off.

But, overall, FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE, I felt that I've really learnt something in school.
Like, not studying dead books, but really learning.
:D :D

Kay, for english class, we were sort of banded.
Though I'm in Miss Fazlin's class ( based on last year's results ), I guarantee that I'll drop after the Diagnostic test.
So, I'm really cherishing the days in Miss Fazlin's english class.
Cos' she's darn funnyyyyy! :D
Idk why people say she's a monster teacher.
Maybe she's really strict, but she's funny kay.( I SWEARRRRR!!!! )
She was saying,
" Either you're very silent, or you're VERY SILENT. "
LOL.
Last year, she taught us History for 2 months, so it's not very new.
But, I still love it.
Her lessons practically rock! :D

Our science teacher is Mr Ong, who is ALSO our new co-mentor.
Miss tang is SO HAPPY she finally got a partner.
Hee(:
Science with Mr Ong was great.
But no matter how much he makes the lessons great, I can't seem to develop my interest for Physics.
I'm rather looking forward to Chemistry,though.
Cos' it sounds fun.
HOPEFULLY I'LL MIX THE CHEMICALS & IT'LL EXPLODE.
HAHAHA.
Just joking(:
For fun, laughter,peace & joy.

P/S : If you realise, I'm rather crazy today. Just ignore me. :X

During Recess today, I took my height.
Cos' they say I'm taller.
WOOHOO(:
& I realised I'm 1.54m ( With my shoes. )
But anyway, I shall stop guessing cos' P.E is coming up.
:D :D :D

OHYAHHHHH~
I HAVE JUNIORRRS(:
Isn't that great?
Maybe I've said it before once.
But, it doesn't hurt to say again, right?
:D :D :D :D

Kay,people.
BYE.

No comments: