6th January 2007
Kay, I was actually planning to slack all day till I was asked to go Vivo.
Met up with both Er Zi's & trained there.
First place we went was Long John Silver.
I was uber hungry and I detest hunger.
:D :D
As there were lots of people, we just ordered takeaway and slacked at the staircase.
After that, we went up up up to slack MORE.
Kay, maybe I was still slacking all day, just that the venue's different.
:X
Till it was dark, we left cos' we wanted to watch a movie.
We didn't watch it there as there were like darn lots of people queueing up.
Conclusion is : We're plain lazy.
:D
So, it's equals to us going Vivo just to eat Long John Silver.
Quite retarded, but I LIKE. :D
Reached lot one at 10.
And we decided to catch " Night @ the museum " midnight.
Rating for the movie : 4.5 Stars.
I so-love the sentences, " New Dumb dumb, where's my gum gum ? " and " SILENCEEEEE ! My dumb dumb wants to talk! ".
They're so CUTE, I swear.
:D :D
I reached home at 1 plus and I was VERY TIRED.
If you're smart enough, guess what time did I wake up today?
:D :D
Shall post later if there's something to post about.
uhhh& I think Photobucket.com and Imageshack.com has something wrong?
Or is it the laptop that has something wrong.
I can't seem to host pictures.
:(
For a girl that loves ( i STRESS LOVE ) to take pictures, like me :D
Being unable to host pictures is HELL for me.
Shall see how things goes.
;
IWGU,IRWT.
I know like no one's forcing me.
But I really feel this sort of pressure.
I don't know what's coming over me.
2007 was supposed to be a joyous year.
2006 was the sad year.
The year that contained all the unhappiness.
Why must things always turn out like that ?
I'm not blaming anyone,but myself.
I don't know, I don't know, I don't know.
Streaming's this year.
Can someone just teach me how to concentrate ?
You think I don't wanna study and get good grades.
I want that okay.
I don't want to get like top 3.
I just wanna get good grades.
I just couldn't do it.
I get distracted EASILY.
Whenever I touch those books, I.
I....
I. just get distracted.
SIGH.
idjeifjergrgR?#R$#?$@$#@$3;2$#423R~!#@$#@$%#2
God, show me the way, show me I still have hope, show me the LIGHT.
I WANNA SHOUT OUT LOUD.
I AM UNHAPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
我好不开心!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment