❤ I don't care if they do, but I appreciate.
Kay people, I'm finally back from camp.
:D :D
Let's rewind things all the way back to 30th December 2006.
30th December 2006
We had another family gathering.
Cos' my aunt & her family is back from Australia and they're treating us to dinner.
The bill was uber expensive.
Guess how much it is for 20 people or so?
Not $50 $100 $200 $300 $400,
it's $500 plus.
Okay, it's far TOO EXPENSIVE.
$400 plus is still acceptable.
But $500 plus? I can faint if I'm the one paying.
31st December 2006
Countdown day.
:D :D
I went to my cousin, HuiZhen's house to swim.
& I learnt how to play slide with the staircase at the swimming pool.
At first I was darn scared, but as I tried again, the fear went away.
Kay, then I didn't went countdown with Xin & rest.
My mother didn't allow me.
So, I just stayed over at my cousin's house.
We watched uber lots of movies before the countdown.
Just like a movie-marathon.
I realise I love movie-marathons.
:D :D
1st January 2007
Kay, the new year was celebrated by going town.
I bought a new bag.
I simply could not resist the temptation.
:(
I remember buying one more thing, but I just can't remember what it is.
Uh say other things first.
Then I went home to get some stuffs ( homework ) and then bused to Huizhen's house again.
P/S: I REMEMBER WHAT IS THE OTHER THING I BOUGHT. A newbie top. Kay, unnecessary.
After we went back, Huizhen helped me with my chinese assignment.
( Her art's great, I swear. )
Again, we watched tons of movies.
Trust me, we were like couch potatoes.
Or rather bed potatoes :X
We lay on the bed with the kittens, FOOD ( Ice cream & Chocolates ) and the Laptop ( To play the movies ).
What's worse is the air con's on.
I was darn scared Huizhen's mother will scold.
Surprisingly, she came in & didn't say anything.
If it was at my home, guess what'll my parents do?
2nd January 2007
Huizhen's boyfriend came & we watched another movie.
Okay, we watched darn lots of movies.
I don't know why either.
Then I went home during evening time.
3rd-5th January 2007
Okay, camp was great.
:D :D
NOT THE CLEANLINESS, THOUGH.
Two things, I've learnt alot of things and I've SORT OF overcame my fear for heights.
First day, we did Kayaking and Raft Building.
For the first 2 trys, ting & me were quite okay.
But for the last try, we were last and like fools.
:X
Raft building was alright.
Just that the condition of the raft was bad.
:(
At least it could float,right?
:D :D
The 2nd day was better.
We did high elements, rock-climbing , general stations, & the last one, I don't know how to spell it.
Kay, I was screaming like mad for the high elements stuffs.
I feel so ashamed of myself.
:( :(
But at LEAST, I managed to climb to the top for rock-climbing.
Then, it rained.
Only 2 people from Group 4 tried, & it rained.
Joy-killer.
Then Mr Yeo started showing pictures & talking.
Okay I'm sorry cos I fell asleep :X
I'm darn tired & it was raining.
Just the perfect weather to sleep.
So I couldn't resist.
Campfire was soon after that.
:D :D
I'm sorry again cos I fell asleep again. :X
I practically fell asleep like ALOT of times during camp.
Melissa was like, waking me up.
But in the end, she also fell asleep.
LOL :D :D :D
Last day of camp ( which was today ) was so sad :(
Though the toilets were dirty and the drinks doesn't have taste,
but it was indeed a great learning experience & a great bonding time with my classmates, for me.
All the camps I've been to, this is the only camp that I think I've learnt alot.
Well, footprints fade but memories stay.
:D :D
Kay, I feel like sleeping now.
:X
Bye people.(:
* No pictures cos' photobucket's lag.
No comments:
Post a Comment