❤ Ben & Jerry's the LOVE
:D
It rained today.
I felt sleepy, sick, pain, cold.
I didn't attend PE cos' my leg was swollen.
( Not to the extend that I have to bandage it, though. )
Just pain here & there.
But it got better at the end of the day.
:D
Kay, after recess was the time when I was super pissed.
Miss Tock didn't come so we had to do our own stuffs.
Zhiyuan & Gang were like discussing so loudly that we couldn't concentrate.
-.-
They're discussing about the balloting thingy.
I know it's unfair.
I know everything.
But what for cry over spilled milk?
I know he's unhappy that he didn't get Guitar, but instead Flag twirling.
I know he's pissed.
But what for?
Can him complaining change facts that he's in Flag Twirling.
I understand that he needs to say it out so that he'll feel better.
But this is too much okay.
Even when me & ting told him to lower his volume & sit down,
he just flared up just like that.
-.-
Like,afegurudfhrugughdu.
When he was the Vice Chairman, he wanted people to respect him & listen to him.
Now, I know I'm not the Chairman, but instead just a Chinese Rep.
But I'm still responsible for the Chinese class, right.
I merely told him to sit down & he lost his temper.
He even shouted to Melissa & said she has no rights to say about him.
Yes, Melissa might not be the Chairmain nor Chinese Rep.
But doesn't she has the freedom to speak up & say how she feels when he's disrupting us from concentrating on our math?
Kay, as I've said.
No use crying over spilled milk.
All has past.
I just needed to let it all out.
:D
Lessons during Miss Fazlin's class were fun as per normal.
Oh & she told me I didn't flunk my English diagnostic test.
How great is that :D
But she was sure pissed during History.
Cos our class's visualiser ( correct me ) was spoilt and there was no internet connection @ the AVA room.
So she could not show us what she wanted us to see.
But luckily, one of the teacher came & helped us.
:D :D
Calligraphy was boring :X
Sorry to say that,but it's my opinion,though.
Calligraphy needed patience.
But I admit, I don't have patience.
:X
So, it wasn't really that enjoyable.
ELDDS was fun lah :D
I was greatly entertained by Shufen's laughter.
But apparently, I was the only one laughing.
:X
Oh by the way, must thank Wei Sheng for helping me fix the zip on my bag.
I promise not to say about your eyes.
( But I'll still say about the 3 moles in a line :D )
hoho :D
When I reached home, I finished all my homework.
:D
I feel so satisfied :D
But it was because I'm going to the chalet tomorrow.
I hoped to enjoy the weekends peacefully without any homeworks.
However, I still have to study for Physics Common Test, though.
D: D:
I was checking stuffs about History & I can tell you straight, I almost puked when I saw those pictures.
Kay, it's really gross.
Find the pictures on Decapitation.
& I swear you'll feel nauseous.
People have been asking me, why does my personal message writes, ' History seriously break hearts ' ?
Kay, simply because when you read about the past, how innocent people were tortured & all that, you'll feel sad.
Somehow you'll feel like crying.
D: D:
But, we cannot deny that these are facts & it'll never change.
Don't ask me why will I read up for History.
Cos when Miss Fazlin talks about all these, ALL I COULD REPLY WAS, huh ?
So, I feel so shallow.
Like in my fourteen years of life, I've learnt nothing?
I really feel so shallow.
I don't wanna feel the same anymore.
Thus, I've decided to widen my range of the books I read and the things I watch.
Maybe one day you'll see my watching Discovery Channel.
:D
Someday, one day, I might.
Seriously I feel that Miss Fazlin's a good teacher :D
Cos without what she says, I bet I'll never go read up about anything.
Nor care about the Forum Page/Sports Page/ Etc. in the Straits Time.
I think I'll only flip to Urban.
Without what Miss Fazlin said, I'll never realise how shallow I am, not knowing the simple things.
Thus,I am very grateful to her.
Of course, without her jokes ( to me :D ), her lessons might not be as enjoyable as now.
:D
No comments:
Post a Comment