❤ I've tried, I've really tried.
Miss Fazlin didn't come today.
Everyone was sulking cos' they practically rushed through their assignments as they got scared by the 1000 word essay.
So, when they found out that Miss Fazlin didn't come, I think they felt like bangingthewalls.
>:(
Anyway, english lessons without Miss Fazlin sucks.
I miss her jokes.
Or rather they're not jokes to everyone, just to me.
:D
Still, she gave us homework.
& We were supposed to do group work.
I had a hard time figuring which group is it can :X
When we started on our group work, the energy was rather dead.
Everyone in our group was so dead.
FYI, Group members: Cindy, Warah, Shu Hua, Yongkian.
Then after we completed it, we started to say jokes.
And we laughed out loud.
It was so loud that Yuri complained about us.
Cos' the relief teacher said that if we were NOT quiet, he wouldn't let us to go for early recess.
But we really tried to control our laughter.
It was just.
just. uncontrollable.
:D
Though it's VERY CRAZY & what you call LAME, but I love being crazy.
As long as I'm happy, it's fine being lame.
:D :D :D
Seriously, lame jokes like,
" Why was the fan not moving ? "
& the answer was,
" Because the switch is not on. "
could make us laugh like nobody's business.
Thus, today was a happy happy day,
:D :DDD :D
During maths lessons, there was fake fire alarm.
Only our class went out & we looked like retards.
:X
But it was fun doing that, though.
:D
& I think that the bell was spoilt.
Cos, even after our Maths Period was over, the bell had not rung.
Luckily we reminded Miss Low, if not, I think we'll miss one whole period of Art Lesson.
:X
Kay,
birthdays, birthdays & birthdays are coming.
argh>:(
what does it mean?
money, money & money in the bank is decreasing.
:D :D
One last thing before I go, I LOVE JOKES.
:D !
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment