Saturday, 27th January 2007
Happy birthday, Jolene & Jinny :D
We went to my er jie's chalet @ Pasir Ris.
& It's uber small.
Luckily we're not staying over.
We watch the soccer match between Singapore & Malaysia.
Everyone ( esp. the boys/men ) were so engaged in it.
LOL, including me:X
I never expected myself to be so interested in Soccer.
Everytime Singapore scored a goal, the whole chalet was filled with roaring & cheering.
:D
Who won in the end?
SINGAPORE! :D
After everything, we left the chalet at roughly 2am.
Cos there's practically no space to sleep.
Pictures :D
Granny<3

Cam-whoring.

3 sisters :D
My face was cut off.
My da jie's face was slightly cut off.
Only My Er Jie's face was the clearest.
Why? Cos' it's her birthday(:

reflections

alexis aunt & my da jie(:

clarence in ' jail ' :D

phoebe playing with alfie boy(:

Kay, notice the similarities between these two pictures :D


:D
28th January 2007
Outing @ Jurong Point.
Bought a new pencil box, purse & presents for Jolene, Merlin & My Er Jie.
:D
We dined at Long John Silver & we did lots of retarded stuffs there. :D
Then we left early cos' Phoebe got to attend a wedding dinner.
We slacked @ Phoebe's house after that.
While Phoebe & Phelia went to Lot One to do something, we ate maggie mee.
Philemon & Nigel ordered me to cook the maggie mee as though as I was the maid -.-
But I seriously enjoyed cooking.
:D
I even said something ridiculous to Philemon.
( Refer to below :D )
" Sir, enjoy your meal. "
:D
It was crazy yet fun.
Then they prepared for the wedding dinner.
I wanted to help Philemon style his hair, but he kept running away.
At least I've learnt a skill or two from the magazine kay! :D
After they left, we went Limbang to buy chocolates!<3 & sweets!
:D
We slacked around for sometime before I went home.
Pictures:D




29th January 2007
Happy Birthday, Er Jie :D
We had to do the exercise today.
I think it's called Power Monday or something?
The whole 2B didn't do.
:(
I did SOME okay.
:D :D
During English Lessons today,
we got back our diagnostic test.
Ohmy! I didn't fail, instead I passed by 4 marks.
:D :D
That was SUPER GREAT NEWS! :D
Didn't really do much.
We only discussed about the diagnostic test.
The bad news is, we're STILL gonna be banded :(
How sad is that?
I don't wanna leave Miss Fazlin's class!
D: D: DD: DDDDD:
Ting didn't come today.
I felt that something was missing.
Like someone lesser to be crazy with me.
BUT ! She's coming back tomorrow.
HOHO (:
Kay :]
Replies of tags
Yanling [: Dearest Laogong :D I'm fine & I miss you DARN lots too ^^ Shall see you during CNY @ DLS :D
josh hee okay ^^
dOr[senior] ((:haha yeah, it was VERY fun :D But I'll definitely miss seeing you dance. :(
&Yongkian!:D :( I wanna go kbox too.
dOr` hee, agreeed ! :D :DD
ser ern=] sweetcandy<3 i've tagged(:
x.maggie dar :D i miss you lots too ! stay strong alright ? :D
WEITING haha yup(: what's your blog huh?
[Shu Qing] Erm, just type the chinese words? LOL :X Sorry, I don't think I'm answering your question.
&Yongkian!:D BLOGGED! :D
BEL :D Haha, it's okay too :D Just that I miss shopping :(
JIAYiinG hee, okay I will ^^
ENGJUE haha, thanks(:
&Yongkian!:D Haha, it was changed to balloting. So they can't be KIASU :D
BEL :D hee,it's okay(: some other time then.
reagan thanks gorgor(:
ex-gor kay.
weiqin I LOVE YOU TOO (: See you during CNY @ DLS :D
KIYO :D LOL so drama!
&Yongkian!:D HAHAHAHAHA! I LOVE JOKES :D
Yuinping- Tweetybird<3 I XIANG NI TONS TOO ! Never mind, we'll meet next month(:
ShiJie;D haha, wasn't that fun? (:
MELISSA :] HAHAHA OF COURSE, DEAR(:
Yuinping- yupyupyup MUST! :D
reagan haha, it's fine now(: thanks for your concern.
&Yongkian Yup it's fine & YOU DIDN'T FAIL ! :D
ning haha, why?
shuyi sister!<3 so shocked to see your tag(: miss you so much:( anyway,i've relinked:D
JOELYN Haha thanks :D Next month. IT'S A MUST:D !
shuna haha yeah. always so last minute :( maybe, next month? (:
-jiaying` haha, it's for you. because i love you (: LOL.
JOELYN yupyupyup. LOVE YOU TO DEATH <33333333333
`crybaby LOL yup. 3 moles in a line :D
dOr LOL thanks(: anyway, you understand what i've tagged? :X
FINALLY I REPLIED ALL THE TAGS:D
I'LL NEVER BE LAZY AGAIN.
oh btw, thanks yongkian(:
for tagging requently.
I've typed ' &Yongkian!:D ' FOR ALOT OF TIMES ALREADY(:
<3 LOVES!
Lastly, how're you people celebrating Valentines?
:D
No comments:
Post a Comment