
It's rare that I'm still not asleep at 3.30am. Actually it's because I was transferring photos and browsing through the ISL photos.. I really miss the ISL team and the kids in Vietnam so so much. Especially my dear Lich

Anw I'm truly proud of my hockey team after last Friday's friendly with PJ. Score was 0-0. No in fact we scored 2 goals, just that it wasn't counted cause the shot wasn't taken inside the D. Still, at least we tried and we were in attack 3/4 of the time. From individuals who were totally clueless about how to play hockey to the remarkable improvement we made as a team today, we've really come a long way. I love how we're always supporting each other no matter what happens and upon the thought of stepping down soon really breaks my heart :(
Win or lose SA, it doesn't matter anymore. But of course we will still go all out on Monday and shut the complacent people up. We shall prove our worth not as individuals, but as a team. No personal glory, only team glory. I hope there'll be no more silly mistakes and no regrets.
Monday won't be our last match.
No comments:
Post a Comment